Running at a Snail's Pace...

...but determined to get there in the end!

Monday, December 19, 2005

The one about D-Day...

I had hoped to write yesterday after my run, but somehow wrapping presents and writing endless Christmas cards kind of got in the way. Bit of a shame really, as it would have been written off the back of a great run! I did a gentle 3 miles around the country lanes near my house and even though it was freezing cold, I felt totally alive...such a great feeling.

Anyway, today is D-day for me...ie: 18 weeks until the London Marathon and time to follow the training plan that I have set out for myself:

Today: 1 mile swim
Tuesday: Running club session (1-2 x 3 miles with 3 mins recovery)
Wednesday: rest
Thursday: 3 miles
Friday: rest
Saturday:3 miles
Sunday: Eat, drink and get very merry!

Merry Crimble everyone!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:45 am, Blogger Wobbly man said…

    Sounds like a busy program for the week. Good luck with your London Marathon training.

     
  • At 3:57 pm, Blogger Snail's Pace said…

    I know what you mean...hopefully it won't be too ambitious though...but only time will tell I guess. I am just back from my first session at the pool, and so far, so good!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home